The weather is finally starting to warm up around here and I’m so happy about it! The days are staying lighter for longer, I’m wearing less of my heavy woollen clothes and generally the world just feels a whole lot breezier. Ohhh yeah, spring is on its way!
Best of all, this season’s flowers have begun to show their pretty faces – I’ve got a desk full of cherry blossoms and beautiful natives all vying for space and filling my studio with their gorgeous colour. Bliss.
What are your spring flower favourites? Leave me a note below – I’d love to know so I can include them in future printables for you. Most importantly though, make sure you have a great weekend and don’t forget to head outside to enjoy all those pretty petals!
- WEAR – Oh man, these are the shoes of my childhood dreams
- WANT – How have I gone so long without an avocado mirror in my life?
- MAKE – Loving this simple DIY for the most stunning granite-look chokers
- LOVE – Gah, how adorbs is this watermelon knit cushion?
- EAT – Breakfast and dessert rolled into one? Genius.
- RECAP – Rainbow and unicorn fans, you won’t want to miss out on making these fun shrink plastic necklaces. And if you’ve got a soft spot for junk food, you should get some of this savoury goodness on your screen!