I know I probably ask this every Friday, but who’s looking forward to the weekend? I for one can’t wait… after the crazy weather we’ve had all week, I’m really going to enjoy not having to get up out of my warm cozy bed to trudge through the rain to the bus stop.
Tomorrow (weather permitting), my husband will be heading to the track for the first time to go round and round in circles on his motorbike at top speed. Crazy? Quite possibly. Fun? I hope so! I don’t pretend to understand the appeal of the race track, but I do know he loves his bike so I’m excited for him and will be track-side taking pictures and cheering him on. If any of them turn out well, I’ll make sure I give you guys a sneak peek. 🙂
Have you got nice plans for the next couple of days? I hope you get some time out to indulge in a little R&R. If you do happen to have a moment spare, you might like to check out this week’s finds – there’s lots of eye candy there to ease you into the weekend:
- EAT – I don’t know what it is with carrot cakes these days, but they’re getting more and more beautiful and this one is no exception. Get in my belly!
- ART – I love the fun shapes and colours in this artwork.
- WANTED – I’ve been looking for a nice new tote and this one is all kinds of perfect.
- GENIUS – Ready to have your mind blown? Check out this ‘magnetic paper’ that sticks to anything and can be used over and over again!
- MAKE – This mirror is amazing and it looks so easy to DIY. I have to try this out (and I can build up my confidence with a miter box in the process!).
- RECAP – Did you catch the printable flamingo gift wrap from earlier this week? It’s pink and full of our favourite feathered friends – what’s not to love?