Man oh man, it’s been one of those weeks. I’ve been ill since Tuesday and while I used to think I was fairly tolerable when sick, it turns out I have the female version of the man-flu (woman-flu?). Everything is too hard and I’ve also done something to my leg which means I’ve been limping around and crying out in pain with every second step.
Be very glad at this moment that you don’t live with me because I’ve been a nightmare!
I also managed to break my site twice yesterday, doing the same thing both times. Thank goodness for back-ups. Whoever said we learn from our mistakes clearly hasn’t met me.
On the plus side, I have cake and it’s Friday. I promise to return next week a much more chipper version of my current self… in the meantime, I hope you have a lovely weekend! 🙂
- MAKE – Have you tried finger knitting yet? It looks like so much fun!
- PARTY – The most beautiful brunch table I’ve ever seen
- LIVE – These interiors couldn’t be more pastel perfect
- EAT – This super fresh noodle recipe goes very well with my healthy eating plan (unlike the cake in this week’s picture above… shhhh!)
- WANT – The prettiest of tassel bracelets
- RECAP – Mother’s day approaches! Make your mum something she’ll adore, like these patterned photo holders (complete with a pic of your gorgeous self of course!) 😉