We got Netflix the other day (yeah, Australia was a bit slow to hop on the Netflix bandwagon) and ever since we got it, I can’t stop myself from sitting in front of the screen. It’s nuts… I went from being pretty much a no-TV kinda gal to dying to know what’s going to happen in the next episode. Give me all the shows! 😀
So it’s probably no surprise that this weekend I’m planning on kicking back, relaxing and getting into House of Cards (no spoilers please – I’m still only on season one!).
I’ll also be scouring the interwebs for all the pretty things. If you’re looking for some lovely links to while away your Friday, I’ve got a few below that might just tickle your fancy:
- GIVE – I have to try out this fantastic project when I next wrap up a gift
- WANTED – Really love the earthy look of these ceramics (via the Design Files)
- EAT – How tasty does this pannacotta look?
- ART – Are you familiar with Ken Done’s art? It’s pretty well known in Australia and I’ve always loved his style. This one is a little different from his usual pieces, but it’s one of my faves.
- WEAR – These rings are the SO cute. Unsurprisingly, I think the flamingo one is the best.
- RECAP – If you like a little gold, try dressing up your fridge in these little gold crescent magnets!