Well we’ve reached Friday and it’s a long weekend to boot. Yaassss!
I’m going to be doing some serious chilling and also some serious thinking over the next few days. I got news yesterday that’s going to change up my nicely-balanced working week, which makes things interesting and slightly unsettling; it might mean less time spent writing for the blog. Or more perhaps? I’ll soon see.
I know, I know, I owe you guys a LONG overdue update on what’s been happening behind the scenes lately – I promise it’s coming soon!
While I write that one up, I hope you have an awesome weekend. Grab your favourite magazine (mine’s Frankie, can you tell?), plus a blanket and head to a nice shady spot on the grass for some quality down time!
- GIVE – Suuuuper easy way to dress up a plain package and it’s so clever!
- MAKE – Two things; best summer hat ever and I want that skirt!
- ART – This print speaks to my obsession with constellations
- WEAR – I need a pin like this in my life right now
- WANT – See that painterly stool? I’d like one of those for my birthday please. 😉 (via The Design Files)
- RECAP – Getting that stone look has never been so easy!