Happy Friday! My friends and I have got severe post holiday blues, so this week has been a bit ho-hum for all of us. It wasn’t made any better by the fact that I managed to get sucked straight into work upon arriving back – it kinda feels like I got steamrollered by the equivalent of a work mack truck. Needless to say, I’m very much looking forward to the weekend.
If you’re curious about the plant pic above, I snapped that while I was away because I loved how the curling tendrils and vibrant shades of the vines and flowers contrasted so beautifully with the white wall. If only all of my life could be so prettily tropical and tranquil hey? 😉
Onwards and upwards, it’s almost the weekend and next week’s a brand new start. I hope you have a great one!
- DRINK – I need me some of these pretty drinks to relax and unwind my way to Saturday
- ART – Sculptures are better with gemstones and paint
- MAKE – Probably the first time I’ve ever wanted to snuggle fruit
- WANT – Fun pencils are fun. And since I’m a pessimist naturally the depressed ones are my faves.
- WEAR – PJs should always have stars and moons and colourblocking.
- RECAP – It’s been a bit of a quiet week hey? I just got back from Bali so naturally I had to talk about that A LOT. Oh and if you want easy peasy wall art, you should check out this tutorial!