Lately I’ve been struggling to convince myself that I was overseas and on holiday only a fortnight past. My day job has been stressing me out so much that Japan seems like a lifetime ago. And the moments this week where I got to sit at a cafe and just drink it all in (ha dad joke alert!) ended up being my favourite times by far.
I’ll update you on all the goings on of my work and life soon (and I also have another post on Japan to share), but in the meantime, if you’re looking for a little eye candy to round off your week, you’ve come to the right place!
- LOVING – I couldn’t believe this existed until I saw it for myself… all the world’s maps in watercolour and the more you zoom in, the prettier it gets. Amazing.
- EAT – I’ve always loved mangoes and chia seeds are the bomb, so you can imagine how crazy I went over these little puddings.
- WEAR – Now this is jewellery with a difference. Ethereal and raw and beautiful.
- MAKE – Did you know you could apply gold foil to fabric? I didn’t! This cushion cover just went straight to the top of my ‘to make’ list.
- WANTED – It’s been awhile since an online store has made me want to buy all the things like this one!
- RECAP – If you haven’t yet tried painting on fabric with a paint roller, you really should – these striped cushion covers are not only easy, they’re really fun to make!