Yikes, this week has been CRAZY. If I thought I knew busy before, I had no idea what I was talking about… the last few days have had me at the point of burn out, no joke. But we’ve arrived at a long weekend and I’m going to try my very best not to touch my computer on the holiday Monday – a complete tech and work detox is just what the doctor ordered.
I hope your weekend is filled with lots of lovely activities, even if that just amounts to spending some quiet time in the sun (my favourite!). Have a great one!
- MAKE – This garland is everything
- GROW – My heart may have skipped a beat when I first saw these stunning plant stands (via The Design Chaser)
- LIVE – Love the black and white patterns in this living room
- DRINK – This cocktail and those the diamond shaped glasses = perfection
- ART – Popsicles, patterns and pastels? HECK YES.
- RECAP – If you didn’t catch them earlier, don’t forget to check out this easy-peasy grid pattern cushion and my desk cubby makeover!