It’s funny how things work out sometimes. Just after I posted last week about being in a big slump, I had the best weekend I’ve had in ages. And while life is crazier than ever as we approach Christmas, I’m feeling a lot better about things.
Maybe it’s not so strange at all actually. In fact, it makes perfect sense… I got stuff off my chest, I took your advice and got away from work and for a couple of days I forgot about my worries and just played. It was by far the best part of my week and it’s thanks to you guys – you’re the greatest!
I hope you’ve been able to grab a carefree day or two yourselves. If you haven’t though, perhaps these links will tide you over until you get a chance to take a well-deserved break:
- ART – I’m in love with these fruit watercolour illustrations. My walls will not be complete without them. Also, as I was typing this I managed to find myself at her her store where I bought a clock. Gosh, making these Friday Faves lists can be dangerous! 😀
- WEAR – Ohhh, this ring is something else. Beautiful, clean lines and SUCH a clever concept.
- EAT – Okay, so I know we don’t have Thanksgiving over here, but these little guys are too cute to resist.
- MAKE – Speaking of eating, how droolworthy is this pie? Made extra scrumptious with all those beautiful florals of course!
- RECAP – Hey, did you see that time when I used a power tool in a project? I know, I still haven’t recovered from the shock either.