It’s getting to that time of year now when the festive DIYs are out in force and boy have there been some ace projects doing the rounds lately!
Which is perfect timing for me, because my brain has checked out of anything related to mundane real life. Work has been a real struggle, but put some twinkly lights in front of my face and you’ve got my full attention!
Oh dear, maybe I should just call it quits and start my holidays now. Who’s with me? 😀
Given that Christmas DIYs that have gotten me so inspired lately, I decided to gather together my top picks for this Friday Faves post. There’s projects in this list to suit all skill levels, so there’s no excuse not to get your craft on as we approach the holidays!
- Excessive cuteness alert! I nearly died when I saw these bauble pillows.
- The sweetest little trees you ever did see
- A sparkly wreath for your inner mermaid
- Super elegant snowflake patterned Christmas ornaments to dress up your tree
- Can’t get your hands on fresh mistletoe? Make yourself the copper kind instead!
- A stunning Christmas chandelier with a Scandinavian twist
- Party hats don’t get more festive than this!
- A gorgeous and ingenious Christmas centrepiece
- Napkin rings that double as ornaments? Brilliant!
- Why settle for an ordinary wine gift bag when you can make these lovely canvas ones instead?
- You can’t go wrong with pretty pink printable gift wrap
- These hand lettered gift tags are as sweet as they come
- Envelopes look so much better when they’re sealed with wax
- These felt pouches are a cute and colourful alternative to ordinary giftwrap.
- Gifts looking a bit plain? Add some sparkle with a little gold leaf!
- Why does food always look so scrumptious when it’s marbled?
- The sweetest cookie exchange
- Little balls of rum goodness
- Ginger infused gin = all the holiday feels
- Cotton candy in a Christmas cocktail? Yes please!
- Gingerbread never looked so good
- Get a little colour on your table with these rainbow meringues
- With this simple shortcut, even novice bakers can whip up a batch of expertly decorated cookies
Is it any surprise that the ‘feasting’ section has the most projects? I have a sweet tooth and I’m not afraid to show it haha. Enjoy the holiday crafting folks!