Oh hey there Friday! Weekends are always better when they’re long ones, and I’ve got this coming Monday off because it’s a bank holiday. HECK YES (totally ringing my own bell here, but I’m just so happy to have the extra day to myself!).
Weekend excitement aside, I have some news I’ve been wanting to share with you – I’ve got a new project in this month’s issue of Mollie Makes! Clay hand dishes guys. You know me and anatomy projects – I just can’t get enough of them. 🙂
The best thing about these trinket dishes is that they’re ideal if you’re looking for a fun craft project to fit in on the weekend… make sure you snag a copy of Mollie Makes so you can create your own!
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out some of the lovely links below… there’s plenty of prettiness to get your Friday off to a good start. 🙂
- WANT – I reeeeally want to colour with these crayons
- HOME – This rug is everything
- EAT – Sandwiches have never looked so good
- VISIT – Pantone cafe anyone? (via Design Taxi)
- MAKE – Guys, I’m SO excited to share that my friend Fran has launched a new project called We Make Collective. It’s an amazing community that’s built around encouraging and inspiring creativity and the Kickstarter campaign for it went live this week. Visit the campaign page to see how to get involved!
- RECAP – Did you catch the amazing floral project I was lucky enough to work on with Lime Tree Bower? You should really check it out – Helen’s floral arrangement (and her work in general) is beyond beautiful.