Hallelujah, I’ve miraculously morphed from chronic plant killer to bona fide earth mother!
Don’t believe me? I don’t blame you, but listen to this – my hyacinths just bloomed and I raised them from bulbs all the way to full flower. By myself. Now if that’s not a step up into the world of green thumbs, then I don’t know what is. And while it’s possible that my new self-appointed status as plant whisperer is a slight overreaction to the bulb-flowering situation, I’m proud of my achievement and I’m going to celebrate. With food. And maybe a cocktail or two. It is the weekend after all!
- DRINK – I’ll take 10 please!
- MAKE – The cuteness of the baskets, that pastel styling… everything about this project is perfection.
- WEAR – Given my newfound garden goddess status, this is going to be me in the mornings, traipsing around my veggie patch in my new favourite tutti fruiti dress. Yes indeed.
- WANT – Everyone needs a journal that looks like an ice cream sandwich
- ART – Visually stunning aerial shots of Shark Bay in Western Australia. My kinda art. (via the Design Files)
- RECAP – August’s newsletter is coming out next Monday! Don’t forget to sign up to nab your free printable ice cream cone wrappers for a whole lotta summer lovin’.