It’s Friday, yay! I’ve got no plans for the weekend other than taking it easy and looking forward to the short week ahead (and loooong weekend after that). Also, it’s almost Easter so you can bet I’ll be getting into chocolate everything. And pastel everything. There’s so many reasons to love this time of year 🙂
If you’re going to be stuffing your face with chocolate like me this weekend, make sure you keep a hand candy-free so you can scroll through some of the pretty finds the internet has gifted us:
- MAKE – Let’s just make all the Easter things! There’s been so many awesome egg DIYs coming out lately, and this one is by far my fave.
- EAT – I used to think that carrot cakes sounded pretty ordinary, but no longer. This carrot cake is very extraordinary and may in fact be the stuff dreams are made of.
- ART – We may be in autumn but my head is still full of summer days and summer fruit! Like this pineapple art which is totally on my ‘must buy’ list.
- WANTED – and while we’re on the subject of fruit, this satsuma cushion is to die for. In fact, I’m in love with pretty much everything painted by the wonder that is Mari Orr – if you haven’t already, you should check out her insta feed for loads of watercolour goodness.
- RECAP – Did I mention Easter is almost here? If you’re prepping for egg hunts, you might like to check out the speckled egg baskets I shared on Claireabellemakes…