If there’s one thing that’s become clear as we adjust to our role as new parents, it’s how lucky we are to have such an incredible support network. Time and time again, I’ve been blown away by the generosity and thoughtfulness of our friends and family. In the past week alone, we’ve:
- Caught up on precious sleep while the grandparents have watched Lauren
- Had dinners and lunches made (or bought) for us by practically everyone who’s come to visit
- Received so many lovely gifts, including a hand stamped package from one of my closest friends that contained a hand-stitched baby rattle with Lauren’s name and date of birth. Is that sweet or what?
And that’s just a small part of a list that goes on and on! So while I head into the weekend bleary eyed and sleep deprived, I’m feeling pretty lucky and very grateful.
Enjoy the links below and have a wonderful Friday guys!
- DRINK – I’m going to whip up one of these now that I can finally drink again
- EAT – Maybe Lauren isn’t old enough for decorating eggs yet, but these are so cool that I might just make some for myself!
- PARTY – The prettiest decorating idea for your next party
- MAKE – Battleships with sweets? Why didn’t anyone think of this before!
- ART – In love with this girl’s patterns and prints
- GIVE – Super cute DIY birthday card right here
- WANT – I need to get me a pair of these scissors pronto