Whew, it’s almost the weekend. Thank goodness.
I’m not going to lie to you, this week (and last week, and possibly the week before that) haven’t exactly been easy. I’m falling behind on pretty much all the tasks and the frustrating thing is I can’t really pinpoint why. Nothing out of the ordinary has come up to pull me off the rails and yet I seem to be a hamster on a wheel these days – running ever more frantically and not getting anywhere. Anyone else feel like this?
I’ve made myself sick to boot, so I think this weekend is going to be one of those rest-and-recuperate times. My favourite kind 🙂
Speaking of faves, there’s lots of loveliness in the links below; have a browse as you ease into your Friday and I wish you the best of weekends!
- DESIGN – If you’re a type nerd like me then you’re going to love this collection of hand crafted fonts (via Design Taxi)
- BABY – I don’t have a child. But if I did, these are hands down the pants that he or she would be wearing.
- PARTY – I can’t get over how beautiful this lunch setting is, especially that leafy backdrop!
- EAT – Pears have never looked so stunning.
- MAKE – Want a five minute DIY that looks a million dollars? Amy has got you covered.
- LOVE – The most honest, heartfelt and compassionate greeting cards I have ever seen.
- RECAP – Never lose your keys again with this spotted catch all!