Do you find the days are a drag when you’re not feeling 100%? I’ve been a bit under the weather lately and it’s been hard to get anything done – I’m not terribly sick but it’s enough to make mornings a struggle and the hours at work seem very long.
Thank goodness for my super husband who cooks me meals and then washes up after I’ve crawled back to my laptop and left dirty dishes lying everywhere. Yep, you could definitely say I’ve been getting the better end of the marriage deal over the last week. I don’t know what I’d do without him.
Thankfully this weekend brings much pottering about the house and maybe a family visit thrown in. Nothing too strenuous, just a lot of relaxing, which will hopefully lead to a full recovery and stop me whinging. 😉
Have a good weekend guys!
- MAKE: I need this cushion (and that motto) in my life
- EAT: This dessert contains apples so it must be healthy. That’s how food works right?
- WANT: Feeling lonely? Hug a carrot!
- ART: In case you missed it on Instagram, Lisa’s my new favourite artist. I’ve never wanted a totem pole as much as I do right now.
- WEAR: I’m all aflutter over this eye, hand and teardrop clothing collection
- RECAP: Celebrate summer all year round with this cutie fineapple and download these votive wraps to dress up your Halloween party table!