My binder clips are describing my life right now; there’s SO much to do but on the plus side it’s all blog related, so I really am loving it! I can’t wait to share what’s been happening (soon, I promise) but in the meantime I think I need a cocktail and some time out to unwind from all the busy.
I hope you’ve got some nice things planned for the weekend – share them with me below so I can live vicariously through you because I’ll most likely be working! Oh, and don’t forget to check out these links for lots of lovely:
- LIVE – Everything in this house is so well styled, I can’t even.
- MAKE – I really want to try using alcohol ink – don’t you just love this watercolour look?
- DESIGN – All that pattern! Be still my heart.
- EAT – Looking forward to getting my fill of cherries this summer and making something tasty like this.
- DRINK – Gonna make me one of these to celebrate the end of the week I think.
- WANT – Bright yellow and colour blocked? Yes please!
- RECAP – Did you see the leather bookmarks I made for my new planner? They’re super easy to DIY and now I’m totally addicted to leather crafts 😉