I swear I’m not exaggerating when I say my desk has been completely covered in sprinkles for the whole week. Is that bad? I have a sneaking suspicion it might attract ants. But that’s just the way my projects (and my life) have worked out lately – I’ve been working on party DIYs plus it’s my birthday next week, and both of these things require muchos sprinkles don’t you agree?
Yeah okay, I probably should be a little less of a grub, so I’m off to try and clear things up while the clearing is good (and make the rest of my house less gross while I’m at it). But before I go, here’s some lovely links to kick-start your Friday. Have a great weekend!
- ART – Gotta save my dollars to get me some of this stunning colour
- EAT – I love the simple elegance of this Mediterranean feast
- WEAR – Do these count as flair? Because heck yes, I could wear 37 (or more!) of them every day 😉 (via The Design Files)
- DRINK – What’s pink and white and yum all over?
- MAKE – Arnott’s fans rejoice, I’ve found a doormat just for you (via Frankie Mag)
- RECAP – Did you catch my printable ice cream birthday card project from earlier this week? It’s a pretty sweet one! (ha, geddit? 😉 )