Do you ever get to the end of a short working week only to find you’re as drained as if you’d worked a full five days? That’s the way I’m feeling right now. Ugh. I know we just had a long weekend, but I already feel like I could use another break!
Ha, listen to me I’m such a whinger. It’s really not all that bad – work and life have just been a bit busy lately, so over the next couple of days I’m going to take some much needed time out to stop and smell the roses. I hope you get a chance to unwind too… you know, catch up with friends, read a book, or maybe even check out my favourite finds as you ease into the weekend 😉
- LIVE – Words can’t describe how much I adore the living room and bedroom of this house.
- WANT – I’m also really loving this pendant. What do you think, should I buy it or try to DIY it? (via Domaine)
- WEAR – As the weather gets cooler and the days get shorter I think this scarf might be just what I need to add some colour to my wardrobe.
- ART – ‘Satellite images of earth’. Those four words may not sound particularly impressive, but just wait until you see these images of our planet from above. Trust me, you’ll be blown away. (via Medium)
- RECAP – If you’re into repurposing, you won’t want to miss out on this week’s re-used votive DIY. I love how easy it was to breathe new life into old glassware!