With Mother’s Day on Sunday and 2 sets of families to visit, hubby and I have got a pretty full weekend on our hands. The introvert in me would ordinarily feel exhausted just thinking about that much socialising, but hanging out with our nearest and dearest is always lovely – especially when I stop to consider that this will be one of the last times we’ll do so without a baby in tow.
As I sit here typing this, it’s now just under 2 weeks ‘til our little miss is due to arrive and according to our last ultrasound, she’s head down and ready to go. THAT IS CRAY.
I’m trying not to think about it too much because I alternate between getting super excited and scaring myself silly! So instead I’m going to focus on pampering the other mamas in my life.
If you’ve found yourself facing the weekend without so much as a card at the ready, don’t despair – I’ve got a nice list of DIY projects that you can knock over before Sunday that’ll make your mum feel very special indeed. 🙂
- BREAKFAST IN BED: An unorthodox twist on the quintessential way to start Mother’s Day
- FOR HER SWEET TOOTH: Chocolate + tacos = a surefire winner
- FOR COCKTAIL HOUR: These spiked pink lattes are a tad girly and whole lot scrumptious
- PAMPER HER: Whip up a batch of sugar scrub cubes for a spa treat that looks good enough to eat
- WRAP IT UP: Add some colour to your mama’s gift with this easy DIY confetti gift wrap
- A LITTLE EXTRA SURPRISE: Treat your mum to something extra at the end of the day with these pretty strawberry surprise balls