This time next week, hubby finishes work and goes on paternity leave for 3 months. To say I’m excited is a pretty big understatement. While I love Lauren to absolute bits, I’ve found motherhood challenging beyond belief, exhausting and often lonely. But now I’ll have a partner in crime to share the load and I’ll even get to squeeze in some of the design work that I’ve missed so much. Best of all, I can work from home so I still get plenty of bubba cuddles!
What’s been happening around your way lately? Whatever’s been making you smile, I hope you get lots of it over the weekend. And as always, enjoy this week’s fave picks below!
- MAKE: Desk accessories never looked so colourful
- STYLE: Did you see Society6 now makes backpacks? I’m currently crushing on this one.
- WANT: I know this is meant for kids, but I’d buy one just for me
- PARTY: This cute tropical bash is giving me all the summer feels
- WEAR: I’d like all my socks to feature cats from now on, please and thank you.
- LITTLES: These kiddos are more stylish than I’ll ever be!
- RECAP: Make every day Taco Tuesday with our latest phone case and get your daily dose vitamin sea with this week’s wall art!