I am in denial. Firstly about the fact that it’s the end of April (howwww does time fly so fast?) and secondly about the fact that I am a terrible plant mother. Like truly awful.
I managed to destroy my mint recently (everyone who says its impossible to kill mint has never met me) and so to cheer myself up, I went to the hardware store and bought… a rubber tree. I know, I know, bad idea. I couldn’t help it! I wanted to get something to fill the empty mint pot and well… just look at how healthy and happy it is! For now anyway.
All that stuff they say about practice makes perfect surely applies to gardening too right? I hope so. Either way, keep your fingers crossed for me and my new
victim leafy friend and enjoy the weekend!
- MAKE – I can’t sew to save my life, but I still want to try making this upcycled shirt cushion
- EAT – I am an Oreo fan. So it stands to reason that I’m also a mighty big fan of these delightful little cheesecakes yes?
- WANT – If I’m going to be a plant killer, I may as well give them super stylish pots to live in while they’re alive!
- ART – Kara Rosenlund is at it again with her amazing shots of the great outdoors that make me want to run straight out and explore the Aussie seaside (via the Design Files).
- PARTY – I want to make one of these pretties for my next party.
- RECAP – Time is flies super fast and before I knew it, my blog had turned two. So I made some party hats to celebrate and you can too with this free printable!