My next We Make contributor kit has arrived in the mail and I’m sooo excited to try out – just look at all that beautiful inky goodness! This one’s a hand-lettering kit, complete with dip pen and an array of different coloured inks, some of which even work on fabric. Oh the possibilities! I’m not exaggerating when I say a large part of me wants to ditch all the upcoming Christmas projects and spend all of December just doing calligraphy. Can I? Please?
If you missed out on this month’s kit, make sure you subscribe now to be on the list for the next one, which is sure to be just as amazing. Enjoy the weekend folks!
- MAKE – There’s so much to love about this unique advent calendar
- ART – Gotta save up my dollars so I can get myself some of this stunning art
- EAT – Words can’t describe how tasty this looks
- WANT – I feel bad for wanting something that’s fur, but it’s faux I swear!
- DECORATE – If you’d said to me that gift bows on a wall make for pretty holiday decorations, I would have laughed. In your face. Just goes to show what I know right?
- PARTY – One of my goals in life is to attend one of the beautiful gatherings that this gal styles.
- RECAP – It’s all about entertaining this week! This DIY holiday table setting will have you set for your Christmas party, and these leather napkin rings are just the ticket for dressing up those plain white napkins.