From small design wins to finishing work at a reasonable time each day, this week has been all about little achievements. Which may not sound like much, but when you add them together, they make for an ace winning streak which I’m super chuffed about!
So I’m heading into Saturday with a smile on my face and a nice burst of energy for the week ahead – fingers crossed that it lasts. 🙂
I hope you’ve been having a wonderful week and enjoy the weekend!
- WANT: Boobs guys. They’re everywhere lately and I couldn’t be happier about it.
- ART: Styling and photography at its best
- EAT: Note to self. Remember to make a cactus cake come Christmas time
- WEAR: Ha, this scarf is pure genius!
- LOVE: Oh my giddy aunt. Smiley felted eggs? I’m dying over here.
- RECAP: Don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter to get your hands on some spiffy junk food freebies. And if you’re looking for a way to dress up your Halloween candy, these baubles have got you covered!