It’s Friday folks! Ooh boy, this has been a jam-packed week – what with all the birthday dinners and super exciting blog projects going on, I’ve well and truly eaten and worked my way through the last 5 days. Which is fab for my tastebuds and mental stimulation, but not so good for my thighs and stress levels! Ah well, you win some and you lose some right? 😉
Before we wrap up for the week, I have some news… I’m sharing another project in the latest issue of Mollie Makes! It’s my second DIY for this lovely mag and one that I’m extra proud of, particularly because I mastered the art of mixing concrete for the first time haha. This was before I made my faux granite bookends and I went through a messy process of trial and error… you should have seen the house, there was concrete everywhere.
Head on over to Mollie Makes to get yourself a copy of the mag – it’s got tons of fun projects to get stuck into on the weekend. And don’t forget to see below for lots of linked up prettiness to round off your week. Happy Friday everyone!
- WANTED – A pom pom bag? Be still my heart.
- MAKE – I have to craft myself some of these earrings stat.
- ART – Colour and pattern and texture, oh my!
- EAT – Now why haven’t I thought about making popcorn balls before? Genius!
- DRINK – As we head towards summer, I’m really looking forward to getting my fill of good slushies, and this one is at the top of my list!
- GROW – All the green in this round-up makes me so happy
- RECAP – Did you see the printable stickers I made with Ria from Craftsposure this week? They’re the perfect way to jazz up your planner!