Hallo friends! What are you up to this fine Friday? While I’d love to pretend this peaceful scene is me catching up on my letter writing, nothing could be further from the truth – I’m still trying to get a handle on my inbox, let alone finding the time to send out snail mail!
I designed these fun envelope labels a few weeks back to share with Curbly readers and I forgot all about letting you guys know they were over there – sorry peeps. I still hold out hope that someday I’ll make good use of them by sending out oodles of letters to all my loved ones, but for now I’m keeping them on hand to dress up plain greeting card envelopes when my friends have birthdays (or babies, which seems to be happening a lot lately!).
If you’re a keen snail mailer you should head on over for the printable file before you start your next letter writing sesh. Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- MAKE – I can’t sew to save my life, but I’m willing to give it a red hot go if it means I can make myself this gorgeous utility apron
- GROW – Ohhh I’m so, so in love with these beautiful plant stands (via We are Scout)
- ART – Ophelia Pang is one of my new favourite artists. I love her use of colour and shape and look, she’s made a pelican cushion!
- EAT – Holy moly, a macaron mousse tart. Be still my heart.
- PARTY – This balloon cake topper is too cute for words
- RECAP – Toucans are the new flamingos. There I said it. If you love them too, check out these toucan gift boxes from earlier this week!