As a mother, life is full of distractions. Heck, I was prone to distraction even before I got pregnant, but it’s gotten ten times worse now that I have a little one to care for. And let’s not mention the forgetfulness that baby brain brings!
So although today is my birthday and I should be eating cake, you can bet I’m instead trying to breastfeed, change nappies, squeeze in a post for this blog or do a million other non-birthday related things.
You know what that means though right? You’ll need to do all the celebrating for me! Go on, have a piece of cake and ring in the weekend in true birthday style!
- EAT – My birthday cake of choice
- MAKE – Who knew laundry detergent could look so pretty?
- DRINK – 35 years on this earth and I’ve only just discovered melonade
- WEAR – Earrings that make me long for summer
- PARTY – Place cards that look good enough to eat