It’s Friday and that means it’s time to PARTAY. Boy I’m so ready for this week to be over that I even pulled out all my party gear to celebrate. The only thing that’s missing now is a cocktail or two, and you can bet I’ll be fixing one up quick smart. Mojito anyone? 😉
I don’t know about you, but I’ve found the last few days to be exhausting and more than a bit frustrating. Ever since Monday I’ve been playing catch up on blog stuff and it’s driving me mad. I can’t even tell you why I’m falling behind all of a sudden – I’m hoping it’s just a temporary glitch and things will be back to normal next week. Sometimes wishful thinking works right? In the meantime, I’m pretty grateful for the super chill weekend ahead… I tell ya, I plan to do nothing but relax.
I hope you’ve had a better week than I have and that you’ve got some awesome things in the works for the weekend ahead!
- LOVE – Let them know you’re over it in the most colourful way possible
- ART – These cards make me uber happy. Especially the one with the unicorn.
- EAT – Sprinkles and pink and donuts? Yes please!
- WANT – My kinda soap
- WEAR – Warm your tootsies with the most colourful socks on the planet
- RECAP – Find out how to get creative with printables! Oh, and if you need a little encouragement after a long week, these underachiever bookmarks have got you covered.