Hooray it’s Friday! The end of the second working week of the year and two more weeks to go til I leave for Japan. Am I excited? HECK YES. It’s so close now, I can practically taste the ramen.
But there’s still a lot to do before I hop on that plane, and first thing’s first – it’s time to recap the week! My fave moment (by a mile) was the wedding I went to last weekend. I got to be a bridesmaid for the first time, which was
Haha okay, if I’m honest, it was a totally hectic day and we were all run off our feet. With a schedule that ran from morning til midnight, this wedding didn’t leave much time for rest. But throughout the day, I felt a warm glow from the happiness of seeing my close friend go through one of the biggest days of her life. She looked beautiful and the day was equally beautiful. Is that sappy? Probably! Don’t judge me too harshly – weddings tend to do that to people 😉
And while my head may have been in wedding-land for much of last week, I snuck in some time to find a few nice things online to share with you:
- GROW – I’m still on a mission to increase my collection of leafy friends and for better or worse I’m now addicted to all things gardening. These beauties from The Garden Edit (via Anthology) are no exception – come to mama!
- MAKE – Okay, this one isn’t a new one, but I couldn’t help sharing it now that we’re in the height of summer. If you’re having a summer shindig, you’ll definitely want to stick these in your drinks.
- WANT – My blog (and my life) almost never go according to plan, but maybe things would be different if I was armed with these pretty planners. What do you think? One can only hope right? 🙂
- WORK – I love colour. And Justina’s new colourful studio has me crushing hard. All those bold patterns, textures and bright hues – I can’t get over how beautiful it all is!
- RECAP – Speaking of colours and patterns, did you see my very first contributor post on Today’s Creative Blog? I loved making this one and I hope you will too – it’ll definitely add a little brightness to the walls at your next party!