Hey hey, it’s Friiiidayyyy. Bring on the cake, cocktails and all the sparkles! After doing a whole lot of sharing in yesterday’s post, I thought I’d keep this short and sweet, because no-one wants to listen to me ramble when there’s mojitos to be had right? 😉
What are you up to this weekend? It’s my cousin’s birthday tomorrow so we’re going to be eating non-stop and then I expect I’ll spend Sunday recovering. Because that’s what happens when you get old haha; I now need time to recuperate after indulging!
Enjoy all the prettiness below and whatever you’ve got planned for the next few days, I hope you have a good one!
- PARTY – The perfect jungle party decoration. They also make me want to sing Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ (don’t judge).
- MAKE – Geniusly inexpensive to craft, and the end result looks amazing!
- WANT – Holy moly, levitating planters!
- DRINK – It’s winter. I’m cold. Right now, I just want to drink this 24/7.
- EAT – Tasty, pretty and healthy, what’s not to love?
- RECAP – I finally shared a little on what’s been happening behind the scenes. I also made a flamingo poster just for you – flock yeah!