Nothing says Friday like a mass of friendly flowers don’t you think? 😉
I took this pic a few weeks ago at what’s undoubtedly one of the most popular cafes in our area – they have a lemonade stand, florist and petting zoo, so you can see why I had my phone out for snaps! Of all the shots I took, I had to share this one because it’s been a good reminder for me to stop and smell the roses every now and then.
Taking time out is one thing I’ve always had trouble doing, but since coming back from Bali (to a new schedule and a new set of priorities), it’s something I’ve been finding increasingly easy to fit into each day. This week has been a good week, with time for rest and relaxation, and for that I’m very grateful.
I hope the coming weekend will be a good one for you – and don’t forget to check out the links below for lots of lovely!
- EAT – I’d happily eat this dish for the rest of my life
- DRINK – The colours in this cocktail have me dreaming of beach sunsets
- ART – These shapes and patterns have won my heart (via The Design Files)
- WANT – It’s safe to say I want pretty much everything in this store, especially that peach tinted mirror.
- WEAR – Grids and jumpsuits = love
- RECAP – Get some diamonds on your walls and don’t forget Mother’s Day will be upon us soon… time to get your stamp on and make her a tray she’ll treasure forever!