Have you ever had one of those weeks that are jam packed; filled to the brim with events and happenings, and yet you find the smallest, most insignificant things are the ones that bring you joy?
That’s what this week has been like for me. I’ve had so much going on with all the deadlines at work, planning the work Christmas party, freelance jobs and organising a hens party. Yet with all that activity, getting a super pretty calendar in the mail and a finding a new plant baby were the moments that made my week. Go figure!
By the way, funny story about that plant baby. It didn’t come from the nursery or from me lovingly watching over a seedling. True to form, the plants I try so hard to keep alive die on me all the time and yet this one grew from the rubbish that I threw in the compost! I think it’s a pumpkin plant, but it’s hard to be sure. 🙂
How’s your week been? If you find yourself in need of a little inspiration, you’ve come to the right place… I’ve gathered my favourite pretty things from this week for your viewing pleasure:
- ART – How sweet is this embroidery hoop art?
- EAT – As we count down to Christmas, my attempts at eating healthy have all but disappeared. Oh well. While I’m indulging, these meringues are definitely next on my ‘to eat’ list.
- MAKE – These earrings are so clever! Truly pretty and despite being DIYed they look store-bought. Love!
- WEAR – Yeah okay, I may have to save up for a little while to afford this gem, but isn’t it stunning?
- RECAP – Did you see the blogger gift wrap challenge I was a part of this week? If not you should check it out… you’ll find enough wrapping ideas to last you many festive seasons!