I can’t explain why, but I’ve been feeling quite lacklustre lately. It’s a general state of ennui that I’m sure will pass in time, but while it’s here all I want to do is flop around the house and eat things. So all in all, pretty much a typical week really haha. 😉
Confession time: I didn’t know what ennui meant until it was mentioned once in an episode of Gilmore Girls. Who says TV isn’t educational?
Given my current mood, it’s a good thing the weekend is finally here – I’m going out for a little retail therapy with my gal pals tomorrow and then I plan to bunker down for some quiet time with the latest edition of Frankie and maybe some embroidery. Bring on Saturday!
- LOVE – I challenge you not to stare at this egg all day. You might also want to check out the other sites Rafaël Rozendaal has made – they’re totally mesmerising.
- WANT – You need this cushion in your life. Trust me on this one.
- DRINK – A cocktail that changes colour from pretty blue to pastel purple? Sign me up!
- STYLE – I adore this tote and as an added bonus it’s very Olympics-appropriate.
- EAT – After seeing these beauties, I’m convinced all food should be rainbow coloured.
- RECAP – Walls looking bare? Get these origami cranes hung up for an instant burst of pattern and colour!