It’s my dad’s birthday today! I’ll be seeing him for a combined birthday and Father’s Day celebration tomorrow – you know the kind; way too much food, plenty of loud conversation and general family madness. Should be fun. 😉
Speaking of Father’s Day, yep that was last week and I totally missed it (blog-wise I mean). Time is just travelling way to fast for me to keep up these days and I didn’t get a single dad-related project out the door; oops! I’ll have to do some awesome man gift DIYs to make up for it – keep an eye out for those in the future and in the meantime, I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
- WEAR – I’m in love with brass jewellery
- MAKE – This clutch is too clever for words
- WANT – Give me all the glass things (via Erika Rax)
- GIVE – From now on, my gifts are always going to include confetti
- DESIGN – Tinder for fonts! Just swipe right…
- RECAP – Colourful planter boxes. On Design Sponge. Dream come true guys, dream come true.