Friends it has been one HECK of a dreary week around my way. I’m not sure if the weekend is going to be any better weather-wise but at least I’ll get to snuggle under blankets indoors instead of trudging to the office in the rain. It’s been my first week of going back to working a full 4 days at my office job and I’m already struggling with the getting out of bed on time thing!
We’ve got a whole lot of nothing planned this weekend so I’m just going to be catching up on housework (boring I know) and some of my fave mags. I’ve got a big bowl of candy and my colouring book at the ready for a nice couple of days indoors. Whatever you get up to, I hope you have a good one!
- WANT – I think these might be intended for kids but I don’t care, I want one.
- WEAR – My friend Rachel has just launched a brand new pin collection and I’m smitten. This one is my fave but it was a tough decision!
- MAKE – How have I lived so much of my adult life without food-themed day of the week underwear?
- ART – I love hands and I love patterns, so I guess you can see why this is right up my alley.
- EAT – Made with fruit. That means they’re good for you right? 😉
- RECAP – Get muchas smooches on your screen and take a trip with me under the sea!