Sometimes it’s the smallest things that give us the greatest joy and that’s definitely been the case for me this week. Moments like snuggling in bed for those few extra minutes each morning to avoid the cold, drinking in the sunshine while waiting for the bus, or letting the juice dribble down my chin as I chomp into one of these beautifully red strawberries have been my favourite times. I think it’s a sign that this week has been nice and chill which I’m totally down with.
And now we’re heading into a long weekend – bonus! I hope you’ve got lots of awesome and exciting plans up your sleeve for the next few days but if you happen to find yourself with some down time, you should check out the links below for lots of loveliness:
- LAUGH – This made me giggle
- WANT – Cannot get over the prettiness of these plates
- ART – Ink splatters AND hand lettering? Yes please.
- PARTY – A bridal shower that’s all kinds of beautiful boho.
- DRINK – If this cocktail tastes as good as it looks, I think I may be in for a fun Friday night. 😉
- RECAP – Hands are my jam. If they’re yours too, you should try out this hand print pencil case project!