Trick or treating one day, Melbourne Cup the next, it’s been a week full of FUN. Being the nanna that I am, I didn’t really party but I loved seeing all the kiddos out and about in their costumes and then all of the young’uns in their racing finery the following afternoon. It made a pleasant change from the usual walk home after work, especially on Halloween which has become so popular in our neighbourhood that I could barely find a spare spot on the footpath amongst all the ghouls and witches!
Were you good at convincing your neighbours to part with their sweets? Even if you only managed to nab a bit of candy, here’s to a weekend of indulging your sweet tooth with all the treats that are leftover from the 31st! 😉
- NEW: Comforter, quilt, doona; whatever you call them, Society6 now sells them! I can’t wait to get comfy with my favourite prints and patterns.
- WANT: I need this light like I need food
- MAKE: Forget about real plants. I’ll just fill my garden with these instead.
- WEAR: For nerds, pink fans and pun lovers alike.
- EAT: Sweet dreams are made of this
- RECAP: It’s time to get your knot on! And dolphin fans rejoice – I’ve made a desktop wallpaper just for you.